Friday 16 December 2011

Better Days!!!


                                                                                    
When I was young and having a bad day or I was afraid I used to day dream or see my future! While in some cases it is discouraged I believe that this is how I kept my sanity as a child. Seeing the bigger picture is so essential if you want to make a success of your life, this is because as you do you’re building a foundation and even though you may stumble time and again you always have this foundation that you have built that always encourages you to get back on track.
This has been my secret to being joyful I always see the big picture I always see beyond the present circumstance to a brighter future. This is mostly because I have acknowledged the power and greatness of the Lord, he has always had my back and his track record of coming through for me is impeccable! Thus I am armed with knowing that God has my back and that there is a brighter day ahead, now it’s simple to be optimistic although even though with this surety there will always be moments where you are overwhelmed. This is not the time to beat yourself up it’s the moment you simply say to yourself I know things will be fine and allow yourself to be overwhelmed, give yourself a grace period for me 3hours max then get back on the horse and solve your problems as in as much as self pity is comforting it is NOT productive.
So chin up feel all you need to feel and be all you need to be cause betters are coming!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment