Friday 30 December 2011

2011


This is by far the hardest year I have had to live through the challenges and experiences I endured were some of the greatest I have seen in my life, but here I sit at the end of a hard year with an optimistic outlook for the coming year ahead!

This year was one of realisation for me, I finally removed my blinkers and saw the world for what it was and experienced its realities. This year I began the year, the usual boring way with a magnificent firework display but with no excitement, a week later on my birthday I was alone which was very unusual but I guess a pretty good and accurate indicator of what the year ahead had in store for me. The year proceeded to suck on new levels I endured a great deal of emotional pain this year, my heart broke to the point where it felt as though it lived on the exterior and experienced the harshness of the outside world, I made greave attempts to be ok but I found myself so uncomfortable that I was brought to one of the greatest decisions to make in my life!

I experienced betrayal on so many levels and learnt many hard lessons, It was not all bad I learnt how to trust myself and make real decisions on my own, I changed my career and I started projects that ignited the sparks  that now fuel me. I chose to not let my experiences define me even though on some days they did overwhelm and I had gloomy days where I wallowed in self pity but I am glad to say there weren’t many days like that. This year I found myself,  I might have been hidden under a pile of dirt, none the less I have found myself and I’m getting my act together and I look forward to the year ahead and all it has to offer, I do know that 2012 is my year!!!

I wish you all a prosperous and blessed 2012!!happy new year enjoy the fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment