Thursday 7 June 2012

My Love




From first sight he struck me, never before had I felt chills in my bones like this
His beauty and his physic had totally left me amiss
Overwhelmed and overcome by attraction like never before
As I smiled he smiled back and my blood rushed back & forth as though I’d die
Snap out of it, I surely must but my feet take me in just for a gentle thrust
I’m sorry I say with a devilish but sincere smile, I must control this lust

His number I have, and on this stud I have made an impression
Crazy and forbidden it may seem, but here I am hoping a love would bud
And bud it does, the conversation so stimulating I was in awe that such existed
An exciting friendship and romance ensues

In my mind a song, a song of waterfalls in the plush and flow A song never heard or sang, a song so melodic harmony so real so unchartered
like fire-flies set for eternal bliss my endless love
my infinite ecstasy my aphrodisiac he was

Never one to be so easily moved but this was a flow I had no control of
This was the quintessence of what I call love the skeleton the embodiment of love
It blossomed on its own with every advance so natural and so fulfilling
I rediscovered myself I felt like a woman again, enthralling, exquisite beautiful & enchanting
Was this real or was I in a trance, should I wake up from this reverie
The chemistry we shared oh so explosive like nothing I’ve ever experienced

Suddenly the love disappeared the irresistible feelings of affection died
Our love faded, I saw it leave the room as quickly as it came in
I was in denial every moment was too real and too true to see end
“My love don’t walk away” I pleaded but he had turned his back and walked on
I could hear his good bye, gone with the tumult, all that’s left for me is to resign
Distraught deranged and broken was my state
He took my appetite with him I had no desire to live
Could I continue with this would I be able to find a way back into my lover’s heart?

I pulled myself together, long and painful it was motivated by only the love we shared
The memories of what we had fuelled me it was real and I had hope
To reignite our passion and get back the love I had become accustomed to
I can still hear the nightmarish passions, I shake my head so vigorously just to let go
To let go of the hurt which, like harsh meteorites pounces on my isolated heart

I know the moon won’t come down, no it won’t!!
At first it was awkward, excruciating even embarrassing
But I know with Venus ascending, a shout and a leap of joy shall soon see light in me

No comments:

Post a Comment