Monday 18 June 2012

The broken one

I sometimes wonder how you look at yourself in the mirror knowing what you are,
How do you live such a lie pretending to be what your not?
Smiling knowing you’re not happy with yourself pretending you know all when it’s
 just all but confusion
Thinking you have a plan when you’re just aimlessly gliding by life
You’re broken and you won’t face it nor will you fix yourself

Life is not as bad as you see it to be, you don’t have to keep digressing
Stop with the jealousy and envy it’s only eating you up at the core
Don’t look at what your not focus on what you are and build yourself up
Stop trying to bring everyone down to your level so you feel good about yourself
Give up the act that you’re trying to sell, just admit you’re broken and fix yourself

Arise, arise, I beg you stop being as the dead, lifelessly living, have you no emotion?
Where is the life in you, why are you so numb, can’t you feel a thing?
Is there a desire within you for this beautiful life?
Do you see the awesome beauty of this amazing earth?
Or is anger and presumed injustice blinding you
Oh! Is there any hope for your broken spirit will you live at peace with yourself?

It saddens me to see you in this state but I am lost for actions
My love for you wastes away as you only repay me with evil
I never loved you for a return so it really doesn’t bother me
I just wish you wouldn’t waste away in jealously and envy
I wish you would embrace this beautiful life and live!
For you’re special not just in my eyes but in the eyes of the creator

No comments:

Post a Comment