Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Beggining

My name is Donna-ray White and this blog is based on my journey in life, the road i took to get to my present 22 years and the road that lay ahead. I am at the point where i stop and reflect on my life and set the standard as I now have an idea of my worth!I am a diamond a precious jewel that is going through the fire to be one. My blog is a portal to the life and experiences of Donna, my thoughts, opinions and experiences.You may also gain a whole new appreciation for life, it's preciousness, uniqueness and value. I hope my life gives hope to the broken hearted and restores faith in the hopeless!I am not perfect, though I have tried to be! I have reached a point where i am not afraid to be wrong, where I am allowed to make mistakes without having to hate myself, Where I give myself a break and allow myself to just be, to wonder through life with the intention of finding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment