Friday 27 April 2012

Love your life!


After going through a couple of blog posts I realised most of them were sad and almost depressing so here is my happy place blog. I love my life simply because I feel it is unique and well I’m the only driver so I determine more or less how this journey called life is going and in all honesty it had been great! Taking the divers seat of my life has by far been the best experience of my life thus far, the joy that came from me determining how I would act and react to certain situations, the happiness choices has been so heart warming.
I have learnt that life is not all what I expected it to be in anyway, many times I found myself awed but then I realised that hey what made me think life was supposed to be a certain way? Was I just limiting my self and setting my self up for disappointment? I was, because life is not set in stone and nothing is a particular way so the minute I understood this I rarely got disappointed because I didn’t expect much and if things worked out hey what a lovely surprise and if not oh well life goes on.
I loved planning and knowing this and that and having a alphabet of plans but yet again I was limiting myself. Spontaneity was lacking and I was boring and predictable which is so not a fun thing to be, so I decided to set a new motto and every time I had about doing anything I always tell myself “You Only Life Once” and more than likely I always choose to do the fulfilling option. (Credit to Drake for the motto YOLO) see the innovative benefits of listening to music.
Now life is your journey and only you truly determine what you get out of your life, only you truly decide the mark you will leave on this earth if you plan on leaving a mark that is. Albert Einstein said “He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed. I am constantly in awe at the beauty of the world and the interesting world we live in don’t miss out on life open your eyes and live and love your life it’s unique and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment