Saturday 28 April 2012

Lonliness

You’re sat there all alone even though there are people around you, you’re zoned out and feeling empty with nothing to fill you up. You begin to look at your life what has it become what good are all my achievements if I’m all alone, is this all there is to life? Is there any hope for happiness and true companionship?
If any of this sounds familiar then the lonely bug has hit you before, yes this is something we all experience which actually sucks as I’m soo young and here I am discussing loneliness ( sad much!) but none the less it is a horrid reality to be in. I know at times it is a necessary experience for us to spend sometime alone reflecting on our lives and where we want to go and how we plan on getting there or at times it’s the time we need to reflect on our lives what have we become and are we happy with who we are. At times it’s just down right sad self pity sessions where you get the above mentioned feelings.
Loneliness is a frame of mind set that really requires a lot of work to change, or to try and snap out of. When your in this mind set it’s reflection time it’s time to think and look out side the box and see that this feeling is not  a life sentence and it’s simply a sign that there is more required for you to feel fulfilled in your life. Instead of crumbling in your current state look to other things for comfort and affirmation discover a new hobby, read a book, listen to some music there is a song or 10 written by someone feeling the exact way you’re feeling and there is a whole lot more to be discovered by you.
Alone time is something I am growing to treasure as it’s real time, being  a fun loving somebody that is hardly ever alone,  there have been times when I have needed  to stop the madness and just press pause and be me with only me (it sounds kind of crazy I know). This is the reality of my experience I have longed to go on long drives just to synchronise my thoughts and well have fresh air blowing in my face. Every time I have taken time out I have not regretted it, it’s necessary and if you regularly take time out for yourself then you’re less likely to feel lonely, in fact when loneliness ever does try to get a hold of you it will be like a me time break! So loneliness isn’t so frightening now is it?  I’d rather refer to it as a me time break, so have some me time and do not let life’s punches knock you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment