Sunday 12 February 2012

Running in the wind!!!


With the new direction, my life has taken I have incorporated evening jogs with pit bulls! Yup pit bulls! They are among the strongest dogs in the world and they give one a really good pull so there is no room for slacking. I have come to appreciate these jogs as they are so refreshing after a long stressful day in the office, nothing refreshes quite like running in the wind, you clear your mind and you release all the days’ stresses and mentally prepare yourself for home!


It’s amazing that I am jogging with such a vicious breed of dogs as I was always terrified of dogs, In the past contact with dogs resulted in my heart racing and a splitting headache! But it appears I have somehow overcome my fear of dogs the other day one of the dogs attacked me and I didn’t flinch nor did it deter me from proceeding with my jog with the dog. This is a huge achievement as I had struggled with fear for a long time, so discovering I have conquered this fear is a real testimony in my life as I have always prayed to conquer fear. I’m glad that I’m making spiritual progress in my life it’s very encouraging and uplifting and a positive reminder that I’m on the right track! The road to wholeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment