Thursday 9 February 2012

A new begginning!


The wind blows on my face and for a change, I feel it! There is no pressure my step is relaxed I don’t have to be anywhere or feel anything that isn’t from my heart, this is my new beginning and It’s amazing why did I wait so long? Why was I so afraid to let me be?
So I see my future, it’s looking bright! it’s not clear what is in store but I know and I can feel that the road ahead will be nothing short of amazing, I feel totally liberated. My life had been stagnant for a long time but the still waters seem to be flowing, it’s taken a while for me to get here! I haven’t reached my optimum but it’s always great to reflect on where you have been, to applaud one's successes and learn from one’s mistakes. For some, it is surreal that during this time in my life I should wear a smile but I smile from my heart as the art of letting go brings joy to the soul. Happiness is attained when you begin to listen to your heart and trust yourself. As such at a time that is supposed to be the hardest in my life, I am taking control and feeling so at ease!
So in the last decade, I have loved, lost, brought life into the world and I had many other experiences! Life has been an experience and I appreciate it all, the good the bad and the ugly it’s all been enlightening I feel so blessed with wisdom and experience! Life is an amazing journey and when you take the time to live it, you grow and truly begin to enjoy the ride, the good and the bad all hold a lesson so shutting things out and not taking time to reflect on life, is a disservice to yourself! You’re missing out on the lessons and the experiences life has to offer you. When you’re at your lowest and at your weakest point there you are your strongest, there is the greatest lesson for you to learn. I encourage you to reflect and draw all the experience and wisdom life has brought you too. I wish you too can experience the liberation of a new beginning!

1 comment: