Wednesday 8 March 2023

The Unbecoming

We live in a world today of conformity, from the minute you open your eyes as a child you have people who think they know better guiding you and teaching you how to think and behave and for the first two decades of your life you are moulded into a little robot imbeded with your parents knowledge and all their influences and beliefs and society dictates who you should be and how you should think and it pin points out the way you should lead your life.

The problem with me is that I was born stubborn, I have required justification and explanations for all rules and conformity has been my biggest downfall. I first realised this in school as they constantly beat me up for wanting explanations. I'm so glad the pointless beatings didn't crush my spirit or extinguish my curiosity over the years. I have evolved into a woman who isn't afraid to be different and come to her own conclusions in life. I know it has made many keep their distance but I don't mind! Actually when I die please put it on my tombstone that I was not afraid to think for myself and redefine my life for the fulfilment of my soul!

I'm at the happiest place in my life right now as I am able to do things differently I don't just practice robotics and join the rat race and compete with the world. I am an intentional woman with a clear and consise plan to be happy and true to my inner self daily! I set goals that I focus on but not in a way that causes self harm or hate I am on a journey of self discovery that allows me to create the best version of my self intentionally and lovingly. I am aware that I am an empath and I have the ability to bring others peace and to make them feel heard and I try my best to fulfil this calling that I'm also understanding more and more each day. I know my purpose is to speak I feel great amounts of revitalising energy and literally the hairs on back stand when I speak and connect with an audience regardless of the size so now I speak fearlessly and passionately. I have always shared my love for motherhood and now doing it on my own terms and probably being classified as a hippie parent gives me great joy! I love observing my children's individuality and seeing them evolve into who they are going to be be and not being too invested in who they become. I'm just their bigesst supporter and encourager of their own authenticity. I have discovered hobbies that bring me great joy too and I know that there is nothing I can't do if I set my mind to it!

This is where I have found my power I am nothing like anyone raised me to be. I sometimes fell like I have my parents turning in their graves, but I am honouring me now.I  am consciously being the best and most authentic version of myself and I love it. I'm not afraid of being rejected now for honouring me. I am not afraid of not fitting in or being liked I am on a road I love now. So my diamonds dare to be different! Dare to honour your inate desires and become authentic.its a road less travelled but the personal joy is insurmountable.





No comments:

Post a Comment