Monday 30 January 2012

Winds of change!!!!!



Change is by far the hardest thing to embrace no matter how much you need it, it’s still the hardest element to consciously access. But they always blow by continuously and they do get a lot harder to ignore as you get older! Change when embraced is very liberating in many elements.
My lessons in gearing for change have been,  follow your heart and if you don’t know where your heart is try and find it, be still find a quiet place and search yourself! Once you do you will have a whole new appreciation for yourself and a whole new outlook on things. Before if I felt inadequate I hide myself and I conformed to the desires of society and in doing so I lost parts of me, thankfully I have seen the light, you are who you are embrace yourself don’t be ashamed or afraid, dare to be different dare to stand up for all that you are. Never hide your light under a pot. Who you are will always fight to come out and shine. Never be afraid of change never be afraid of what you don’t know, life is a journey and how far will you go if you are too afraid to take a step out and travel?
“The only thing constant in life is change” this saying should always be remembered as it is true, life will always bring changes about in your life so always be prepared for change. The wind of change
Blows straight into the face of time, like a storm wind that will ring the freedom bell for peace of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment