Wednesday 25 January 2012

Tied up!



So I have not been writing much and I just felt I should explain myself I have been major league busy (the diamond is in the furnace) I have been doing a lot of personal development and I have been working on a big move, probably the biggest move of my life and the ultimate test of how prepared I am to stand up for what I believe in and not settle for less. I’m just making sure I practise what I preach!
2012 looks set to be amazing from where I sit I have finally learnt a few things, I have become less needy emotionally and I’m trusting myself a whole lot more which is great, I’m no longer afraid to be alone and when I need courage I look inside me and I turn to God and that has been my salvation. This year I didn’t have any new year’s resolutions mainly because I never follow mine and also because this year for me is about action so I’m being and not just saying! I know you’re probably thinking heck it’s only been a month, 11 more to go but because I’m fulfilling my hearts desires I’m pretty sure I will stick to my guns and because they not listed down there is no pressure, that usually brings one to fail.
So this year I’ll be overextending myself (as usual) but not too much everything within reason. But I have so many exciting projects lined up its going to be a year with a difference; I just love my current outlook on things even on a crapy day I still have a reason to smile! My heart this year is drawn to children, I nearly died of heartache when I saw a documentary about three infants dying of hunger is South Africa. This was just insane, how long did those little angels go hungry for them to actually die and what a painful way to go for an innocent life! This shattered me to the core, needless to say I didn’t have it in me to watch it to the end but it got me thinking how many are suffering the same fate in my own backyard? How many times are we wasteful and ignorant to the fact that many go without on a regular basis? I am making one public resolution (you are all accountable for ensuring I do something about this) My resolution is to actively make a change concerning children dying of hunger, I will be going across the country surveying the actual situation on the ground and I will raise awareness on the subject and I will hopefully save a few lives!
Yes I am pretty tied up, but I will check in every so often so you know if I’m progressing or not. Do one thing for me, take hold of your lives and understand that this is your life and you make it what it is, if you’re unhappy only you can fix it, if you’re unfulfilled only you can change that, your life is what you make it out to be! So make your life memorable and be alive and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment