Tuesday 15 January 2013

Bonne Anniversaire




I love French and I took up learning French two summers ago, thus my blog title meaning Happy Birthday. Another year has dawned upon us and I must say I am very excited by the arrival of 2013. As always a week into the year I celebrate my birthday which is exciting as my year pretty much starts all at once, I get to begin at the beginning. I also get to party hard and then attempt to be serious for the rest of the year, *fingers crossed*.


I have dubbed this year “the year of definition”, as I plan to make defining decisions and choices, I will be ending a lot of unfinished chapters in my life and starting new ones, I plan to deal with emotions I have packed away too at some point. I also plan on learning the art of being decisive I more or less know what I want but I stagnate a lot without really making a decision I also stand on the fence a lot and I feel it’s time a pick a side and go with it fully. This is the main aim and task for the year I need all the help I can get.


 I started living all on my own this year, well with the little ones of course. The prospects that lay ahead feel very exciting. It is as though I have been given a fresh sheet of paper to begin writing a new story on, there is a joy and an unwavering excitement in the atmosphere, I just feel so exhilarated and positively charged at present. I not making a list of resolutions this year but I have set my goals for the year and the near future and they will be guidelines for the year, so yet again no lists to follow but there will be a definite structure to it all.

So 2013 is upon us all I wish you all the best this year and so you know I’m crazy and very human I leave you jaw dropping images from my birthday celebrations.

i danced and i danced

i had great company my girl Sue

I hate sharing but Millie is my best friend so i gladly shared  our birthday week


The party continued for more than one day...........

there was more dancing............

At the actual party we were happy it was our bday........

home boy Gore making sure i was good

Party shots eish................

Birthday Divas had a bonanza

Had my babies to make the day extra special..........

The other woman in my life Lynda my Bff

No comments:

Post a Comment